The Dartmouth Park Neighbourhood Plan seeks to ensure that Dartmouth Park is a vibrant neighbourhood with a balanced and diverse community, with thriving local centres and excellent connectivity with the rest of London. While welcoming sustainable development that provides new jobs and needed housing, the Plan seeks to ensure that the area’s village character, rich architectural heritage, attractive green streets, open spaces and natural environment are not only maintained but enhanced.
The draft Neighbourhood Plan is available for review as follows:
- Please see the entire DPNF Plan – Consultation Draft here that can be download as a PDF.
- A paper copy is available in the Highgate Library on Chester Road N19 5DH
- Opening hours: Tue-Wed 10am-5pm; Thur 10am-7pm; Sat 10am-4pm; Mon, Fri and Sun closed
The Forum Committee would welcome comments on this draft Neighbourhood Plan. You may comment in any of the following ways:
- Use the comments box on below
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop written comments into the comment box in Truffles on York Rise or Highgate Library in Chester Road.
The last date for receipt of comments on this draft is 15 June 2018.
You will appreciate that as volunteers, we have limited resources to respond to individual comments. We are grateful for your feedback and will be considering it with the Committee in our review of the current draft Plan.